Coral Reef Waterworld to be exciting and state of the art!
Posted: Mar 21, 2017
They’re here, our brilliant, new, state-of the art waterslides! The sections have been shipped over from the Van Egdom factory in the Netherlands. The sections are now being put together and installed so that they will be ready to thrill and amaze visitors when we reopen this summer. The five new slides will feature a combination of dual and single rides; some will have rafts while others will be body slides; they will range from a gentle meandering long ride to an exciting shorter, fast slide.
The Coral Reef refurbishment project continues on time and to budget and includes:
- five thrilling state-of-the art flume rides being installed within a new flume tower
- enhancement to Sauna World
- upgrading the Lazy River area
- a new changing village
- a fresh Coconut Grove Café
- revamping the reception area and introducing a small café
- a replacement roof over the main pool hall and other areas of the building
NEXT/PREVIOUS:Have your say on Heathrow expansion «
License to thrill! »