Are you interested in joining the Conservative Party? By joining, you’re doing your bit to help change Britain. Your support is vital to our campaign to build a better future.
Being a member means that you have joined the most open and democratic political party in Britain. After the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in Party ballots. You will also have a chance to influence Party policy by letting us know your views.
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.
Membership cost £25 per year for adults, £15 if you are a member of our Armed Forces and £5 if you are aged 23 or under
Other benefits of membership are:
- The chance to make a difference in your local community
- Regular updates of Social and Political events throughout the year
- Meet new and interesting people
- Opportunities to develop new skills
- The opportunity to attend Party Conference
- A vote in local Party Elections and Selections (After 3 Months)
- Exclusive access to the BCA Member Rewards scheme